- Made of tungsten carbide, 1000x more abrasion-resistant than steel
- Treating pressure up to 15,000psi
- Up to 95% efficient energy exchange
- Extends lifespan for components
- Defends high-pressure pumps by re-routing abrasive proppants
- Connects to fleet like a traditional manifold trailer
- Works under extreme conditions in any environment
Profits Under Pressure
VorTeq uses Energy Recovery’s revolutionary PX Pressure Exchanger technology to re-route abrasive proppants away from high-pressure pumps. It ensures that only pure water touches the high-pressure pumps, extending the pump lifespan to new industry levels.
Built Tough as the Job
VorTeq defends high-pressure pumps through major leaps in both engineering and materials science.
Made from tungsten carbide, the heart of the VorTeq hydraulic pumping system is 1,000x more abrasion-resistant than steel. Engineered with a single moveable part, it’s designed to endure extraordinarily high pressures, high flows, extreme temperatures and harsh proppants.
A New Freedom in Hydraulic Fracturing
The VorTeq hydraulic pumping system is manufactured as a complete manifold trailer, and fits into a frac fleet like a traditional missile.
Since VorTeq handles abrasive proppants and extends the life of pumps, operators can explore new ways to configure frac sites, including swapping positive displacement pumps with more efficient pumping solutions, and using idle equipment at other sites. VorTeq opens a new realm of possibilities.